SlipStream Trailer SlipStream Trailer

Looks promising

I'll play this, not sure how many times though.

hashbrown responds:

well dont expect the world yet ;), we still have major problems

Arfenhouse Teh Movie 6 Arfenhouse Teh Movie 6

...awesome

Damn straight; fucking awesome.

The Ultimate Orgy The Ultimate Orgy

That was good

By far your best. I love the easter egg.

Moobeard Fanimated Moobeard Fanimated

So good.

Crazy to begin with, man. After it ended I was like, "What the hell...?" and watched it again.

This Is Serious Mum! pt.1 This Is Serious Mum! pt.1

I've been waiting...

Happy, happy, happy. Saw NIN live last night, and watching this. Right on.

Great flash. You've gotten better. I'm sure people won't be bitching about how slow it was because it wasn't, but they will seeing how short it was. A break from the first four flashes by you.

Yes, do make more. This is just too good to leave at a cliffhanger.

Love the Bomb 4 Love the Bomb 4

A bit better than "Love the Bomb 3"

Smoother and ran nicely, and not too long as well. I enjoyed it a lot, and I see you have told us what song was used (something I didn't really want to go and search for because I'm feeling a little more lazy now).

The only thing I have to gripe about is how the song just ended before the movie did and I was stuck with listening to nothing for a good portion of the movie. I do think instrumental pieces work better than ones that have lyrics in them because you get a better sense of the mood, but I would like to see the movie correspond with the song more in some ways.
Just pretty much get a song you want to use and build the movie around it, though it is still good how you've been doing it so far.

Love the Bomb 3 Love the Bomb 3

Best so far.

I like this one more because one - the music fits in better, 'cept for at the end when it just stops abruptly; two - it goes by faster and not slow as the others were but I like those ones a little better because the art was more real, but still very good on its own.
Music Info:
- Too fucking lazy to say what song was used, I am thinking of one from the "Still" CD (one that I don't have for some reason unknown to me).

ChristianEthics responds:

Yeah i know, i was very dissapointed with the music. Im very new to flash and really can only use tweens and a Stop actionscript, heh.

That being said i dont know how to get the music to fade out in sync with the movie, i spent maybe about an hour on the music alone and still couldnt get it to work.

Love the Bomb 2 Love the Bomb 2

Still nicely done.

Slow, but good. Liked the song, though it didn't fit in. Seeing how you're a fan of NIN, and how the animation is slow, maybe using a slower song (i.e. "Ripe (With Decay)") would be best. Just to go along with the feel, y'know?
-----
Music Info (obviously you didn't tell what song it was like in your "Love the Bomb '1'"):
- "Closer (Precursor)" all throughout
- By NIN

Love the Bomb 1 Love the Bomb 1

Nicely done.

Yes, it was very well done in my opinion. Slow as it might be, the song just mends it so.
Music Info:
- The ending to "The Mark Has Been Made"
- Fused with the very end of THMHB, "The Great Below"
- Both by NIN.
-----
I love the music, but I have to agree it did not fit in too well with the "animation". Could have used another song, such as "The Day the World Went Away".